Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Augustana Observer article


The Augustana Observer, our school newspaper, did a front-page article on me. It was probably the only decent article they've published since I enrolled. Here it is for your viewing pleasure.

Oh yeah, and I bought a PSP with Liberty City Stories. And Predator and Sin City for the PSP. But I swear that's my only big purchase til I get back and can buy a nice truck or something to replace my dilapidated Camaro.

Man oh man is the Gladiator soundtrack good.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great article, son. I sure hope that your example may inspire some of your classmates at Augie. We all need to pull together in the face of threats against our country. I'm proud of you, keep up the good work! Tell your shipmates that we are praying for all of them every day!

February 08, 2006 7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great to hear from you again! Take care.

February 08, 2006 1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rog! I just wanted you to know that I've been reading this blog to keep up with you. I really wish I would have known about the Observer article ahead of time because then I could have tried to get the article for myself! (I've been writing for the observer for a class, unfortunately..) Keep up the good work and keep up the updates! We're all proud of you and we miss you like crazy!

p.s. - someday hippies will rule the world :P

February 08, 2006 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home