Thursday, March 29, 2007

Job search update

Last Thursday I put in applications at Menard's, Lowe's, Old Navy and GNC. Yesterday, I got a call from Menard's, so I called them back today and scheduled an interview for tomorrow (Friday) at 10:30. About ten minutes later, Old Navy called and wanted to schedule an interview for Saturday at 2. The Old Navy one is evidently just a part-time opening, though they said if I took the job and a full-time position opened up later they'd give me that. So, we'll see what comes of this. Hopefully I'll have some kind of steady job by the end of the weekend. I might end up taking both and sticking with whichever one works out better for me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, about time! as for me...

March 29, 2007 4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the interviews

March 29, 2007 7:29 PM  
Blogger Roger W. said...

Quick update:
Menard's, too, is a part-time position. Both interviews went well, so it looks like I might be juggling two part-time jobs in hopes that they add up to a full-time job. I got a voicemail from Menard's looking to set up another interview, and the Old Navy logistics manager today set up an appointment with the general manager for Monday.

March 31, 2007 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home