Sunday, January 28, 2007

People pictures, and a few others

I've been collecting other people's pictures, mostly of the different people I spent time with over there. I'll try to post the pictures of different people I've probably referred to a bunch first so I can provide a caption, then just any event pictures in a rapid-fire style, probably without caption. We'll see how this works.

HM2 "Doc V" Vanderlois


Grey (David, LCpl.-type)


Doc Cintron and Neely


Horner and Neely


Neely and I, testing out a theory


Sgt. Miranda and Neely


Somebody I don't remember, Cpl. Call, Stevens, and Maharaj


Mathisen and Cpl. Call

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That person you don't remember is Patrick Renison

January 30, 2007 8:56 PM  
Blogger Roger W. said...

Nah, his face is too long to be Renison, I think it's...one of those guys that hung out with Stevens a lot or something.

February 01, 2007 3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, its definately Reni or maybe Finn

February 07, 2007 6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

November 10, 2008 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home