Thursday, November 02, 2006

Upcoming pictures

Sorry for such a long time without posting. I don't know if anybody's still checking this, now that I'm safe and sound and it's all pretty much over, but I swear that soon I will put a bunch of pictures together to post here for you all to see. When I first got back there were a bunch of people who said they wished I'd posted more pictures all along, so since that didn't happen I'll try and post the good ones right here. I've got nothing but time these days, so it shouldn't be more than a day or two (I hope).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roger,

I still check your blog. I've been telling people that we probably had more contact through the blog, e-mail, and phone calls when you were in Iraq than when you were at Augustana. It has definitely become a habit. I think I was one of the people asking for more pictures.

Dad

November 03, 2006 7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Roger, every morning i check my email and out of habit i still check your blog almost daily. seeing some pictures would be great to see.
Ryan

November 03, 2006 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still check it rog...its the only way I can keep up with you. You'll be happy to hear that I get to share my ship with 32 Marines. 3 FAST 2 PLT.

Take care, Miss you man!

Nels

November 05, 2006 10:33 PM  
Blogger Roger W. said...

FAST, huh? That's some pretty high-speed stuff. That would be an awesome job.

November 06, 2006 5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home