Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Absence

Ladies and gentlemen,
It has just occurred to me that this is probably the last time I'll have computer access for possibly up to a week. Consider yourselves forewarned.

In the meantime, I apologize for slackening on the quantity of endlessly entertaining content. I realize it must be very difficult to have to wait so long in between posts for the kind of beautiful writing I deliver. I apologize. It has been a long and busy week. But soon, I'll have plenty of free time to devote to writing all sorts of amusing and thoughtful anecdotes to share with you all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Roger W. said...

Correction: Now that I think about it, I may not have internet for up to nine days from now.

October 03, 2006 5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Either way, we'll be looking forward to more. Take care!

Love,
Alex

October 04, 2006 6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you! Have a safe flight home!
-Freel

October 04, 2006 7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helloooooo...

Is anybody out there?? Is anybody excited??? We can still make comments on here so that there is SOMETHING to check out whilst we're waiting for the big arrival! Until we see you all, soon!

October 07, 2006 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home