Sunday, November 19, 2006

About the pictures













Seriously, there will be a bigger picture post sometime here. The problem is that I've put up most of the ones I liked of my own pictures, and I've been trying to get pictures from Marines I was there with and most of them are doing their own things and don't really feel like sending dozens of files to me via email, not to mention that I also just don't get the chance to talk to them very often. I've gotten a couple new pictures from Karnolt, but along the lines of three or so, so not too many. In the mean time, I'll put a few of his up to keep you happy.

[note] I can't figure out the different layout options for the pictures, hence the dissheveled arrangement of pics. Sorry.
[note] Sarah tells me it's pretty easy to fix. I don't feel like sifting through the html, so it's not gonna happen. Just letting you know.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roger,

It's good to see some pictures! What's the story behind the one where the vehicles are stopped in the road and the Marine is kneeling with his weapon shouldered? Is the picture of the medevac where those 3 Marines were injured?

Dad

November 20, 2006 12:57 PM  
Blogger Roger W. said...

Dad,
The vehicles stopped in the road is just a long security halt. We were stopped for any one of a number of reasons, most likely just to fill up gas or rig a truck for tow or something, and the Marine with the weapon shouldered was doing his 5's and 25's, basically just checking to make sure everything was secure. And yes, the medevac was when those 3 Marines were injured.

November 20, 2006 7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should update your blog!

December 11, 2006 4:59 PM  
Blogger Roger W. said...

Always. Soon as I can find some content, I'm all for updating my blog.

December 13, 2006 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home